Low rocker. High speed design. Optimized for light wind planing.
The Stylus is a high performance light wind model that allows you to maximize your water time. Its clever design allows you to generate speed and power in the bleakest of wind conditions and the offset binding positioning enhances edging and allows greater control over the board. Often used in conjunction with the Contra kite, the Stylus has a knack for altering what you previously thought of as ‘too light’ wind conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Excellent performance in light wind conditions
• Versatility beneath your feet
• Amazing upwind ability
• Offset binding inserts to the heel edge
• Asymmetrical stance for better grip, control and light wind planing
• Rail channels for grip
• UD basalt to support light wind low rocker line for early planing
Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers,
10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle