The Phantasm 633 is a high-performance carbon freeride foil with tons of versatility in a lightweight premium carbon construction. The Phantasm 633 is made from super light, stiff and efficient high-modulus carbon, but with a larger, lower aspect front wing that gives it tons of lift, stability and dynamic performance at lower speeds. At higher speeds, the Phantasm 633 will track and retain its stability which aids in setting up for jibes and tacks, but also will prevent over-foiling. The larger surface area of the PFI 633 front wing, combined with the efficiency of carbon means it has a huge wind and speed range. The wing’s unique inverted gull shape provides a crazy level of dynamic carving control and a self-centering flight you have to feel to believe. The Phantasm 633 package was built to provide you with maximum free ride performance. With equal parts: Speed, Stability, Lift, and Maneuverability, this is the most predictable and user-friendly foil on the market.
- 12K DUAL CARBON CORE MAST-High-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Built from premium unidirectional and 12k super high modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual core is a 10k Carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- BIGFOOT CONNECTION-The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- 7075 AIRCRAFT GRADE FUSELAGE-The Phantasm features a high-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- PS 400 CARBON STABILIZER WING-No Shims & no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- PFI 633 FRONT WING-Equal parts: Speed, Stability, Lift, and Maneuver-ability this is the most predictable and user-friendly wing series in the Phantasm range. The PFI 633 Front wing also features Safe-T Wing-lets to prevent injury as well as provide added predictability and stability.
- PFH 633 Front Wing
- PS 400 Stabilizer Wing
- 710mm Fuselage
- 92cm Mast
- Neoprene Wing Covers
- Carrying Case
- Track Mounting Hardware Sold Separately