HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
Sizes: 135 x 40 / 138 x 41.5 / 141 x 43cm
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle.
- High-end hybrid core construction for lively performance in all conditions
- Exclusive and strategic use of Japanese Toray UD carbon for precision feedback
- Innovative, light weight and responsive future hybrid/carbon construction
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response and intuitive pop
- Medium rocker line for early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Maximum upwind drive
The Ace Hybrid is a do it all performer combining state of the art construction techniques in an incredibly fun, performance freeride shape.
At the core of the Ace Hybrid is a honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction. The perfect combination of these premium materials result in an optimized strength to weight ratio that is incredibly lively under foot.
Multiple unidirectional carbon strips lock in the core on the top and bottom improving response and facilitating an explosive pop. This ultra lightweight responsive board has a lively feel underfoot and is guaranteed to impress.
THE DO IT ALL PERFORMER
A high end construction board designed for an incredible lively performance in any conditions you ride it in, whatever the style.
Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon combined in the high-end construction for complete precision.
INSANE GRIP AND POP
Tip and rail channels translate into intuitive backfoot grip, a locked-in feel on the water and incredible pop.