WING FOILING / PRONE SURF
Sizes: 4'3" X 20" X 3.6" - 37L / 4'5" X 20.5" X 3.9" - 44L / 4'7" X 21" X 4.2" - 51L
Boundaries are constantly being pushed in the sport of Wingsurfing. It was once thought that a sinker board was near on impossible to ride, but with the right design the gates to a whole new side of the sport are opened.
Introducing the Link, a purpose designed board that not only make entry to the world of sinker wing boards possible, it also takes the high level riding and freestyle to a new level through the varying volume options.
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Planar deck shape for balanced feel and control
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Reusable Flexi-hex packaging
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Kick tail with aggressive release channels for earlier flight
- Full DaKine EVA deck pad
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- Bottom carry handle
**Included with the board: Full DaKine EVA deck pad and foil mounting hardware.**
The forces found in Wingfoiling are like no other board sport. Standard constructions simply don't cut it, and as such we have developed a specific wingfoil construction. With a lightweight EPS core the board utilises a durable composite construction with Bamboo and a uni-directional carbon stringer to withstand these forces.
ADAPTIVE STRAP POSITIONS
Through the exclusive Cabrinha design we are able to allow for endless strap options to suit your style of riding. Single Straight, Y Strap, offset, goofy or regular, the choice is yours.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Made from Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.