Sizes: 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43cm
High performance freestyle model with structural carbon and incredible reflex.
Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
- Refined shape
- Aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- Rail channels for maximum edge control
- Double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response and explosive pop
- Excellent upwind drive
When performance freestyle and big air is at the top of your list, the Xcal Carbon is a proven podium winner of a board. With the strategic use of Cabrinha's exclusive Japanese Toray Carbon, the response of the board has been fine-tuned, leading to an explosive pop and fast locked in landings. Defined tip channels make for a more aggressive take-off, whether that manifests as an explosive pop off flat water or a high line tension release from a wave into the sky.
Paired with any of Cabrinha's performance kites you will be swift to reap the rewards.
INSANE GRIP AND POP
Aggressive quad tip channels translate into intuitive backfoot grip, a locked-in feel and incredible pop off the water.
DOUBLE THE CONCAVE
The double concave centre section gives an incredibly smooth ride and complete control in the landings.
Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon gives the most precise feel make the Xcal Carbon the most performance board in the twin tip range.