INFLATABLE WING FOILING
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch
Sizes: 4'7" X 24" X 4.8" - 80L / 5'3" X 28" X 4.8" - 110L / 5'9" X 32" X 4.8" - 140L / 6"4" X 35" X 4.8" - 170L
One of the most appealing things about wing surfing is the freedom. Freedom to ride how you want, freedom to ride what you want and freedom to ride where you want.
The Macro Air helps with the latter by giving a premium wing foil board in a compact inflatable package that can fit in the back of any car, or can be carried on any train.
Through the use of the exclusive Synthesis Foil Mount which fuses the upper and lower skins of the board together, we have created the most responsive and highest performing board in this market segment. Turning input and trim is unparalleled in the inflatable realm thanks to the foil plate, which allows the rider to have direct input from their back foot, through the mast, as opposed to relying on threads or rails on a normal drop stitch board.
- Synthesis Foil Mount to fuse top & bottom
- Exceptionally lightweight design
- Rapid airflow valve system for quick inflation and pack down
- Tuff-Tex drop stitch construction
- Strategic foil rocker for safe touch downs
- Streamlined bottom carry handle
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Direct connect rear inserts for ultimate in response & control
- Top and bottom centre laminate reinforcements
- Double wall construction
- Ultra compact pack down and travel
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Central fin box for optional foilless learning
- High volume to size ratio
**Included with the board: m8 T nuts, full deck pad, repair kit, high pressure pump, carry bag (NOTE: straps sold separately).**
Utilising the highest grade of Drop Stitch technology along with an all over double skin extremity, the Macro Air is one of the most durable and stiffest boards on the market.
SYNTHESIS FOIL MOUNT
By fusing the top and bottom skins of the board together through the Synthesis Foil Mount, we eliminated any play and movement normally found with standard drop stitch constructions, and have created the most responsive and highest performing foil board in the inflatable market.
Strategically placed reinforcements strips on the deck and base add further strength and stiffness to the board, while also helping define and lock in the Foil Rocker.