Crazyfly Cruiser LW - Light wind machine.
The Cruiser LW was, is, and always will be the lightwind machine. With step cap deck technology, we improved stiffness, so the board maintains its designed rocker for riding in ultra light winds. The outline with sharper squared tips maximized surface area to squeeze the most light wind performance out of this board. The very well balanced medium flex of this board suits intermediate and advanced riders. It rides comfortably in choppy waters and the flat rocker and inverted outline ensure that it is an incredible lightwind board.
The Cruiser LW has asymmetric fins position. The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the Cruiser LW.
The 2022 Cruiser LW – Light wind machine.
- Light wind machine
- Earliest planning in the range
- Excellent upwind performance
- Multiaxial fiber glass construction
- Inverted Outline - The best of both worlds. - Inverted outline saves weight in the center of the board and creates more surface area on the tips where the board is mostly in contact with water when edging. You get the best of both worlds, optimized weight and large tips surface area for the ultimate light wind performance.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Support and strength in every direction. - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
- Step Cap - Sharper edge, better upwind - The Step Cap technology allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- Asymmetric Fins Position - More grip, more upwind - The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the specialised light wind board: Slicer and Cruiser LW.
- Invisible Inserts - No fuzz down low - Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
- Carbon fins - Stronger than steel. - Injection molded carbon fins are extremely durable and very light.
SIZE: 154 x 44 160 x 44
WEIGHT: 3.50 kg 3.80 kg
STIFFNESS: 600 570