The Machine LW V1
is our all-new light-wind freeride kite. Our legendary design team built the Machine LW V1 to infuse power and efficiency into a kite that pushes the limits of light-wind power generation.
The Machine LW V1
has an all-new frame geometry that provides insane light-wind power generation. By eliminating the 4th and 5th struts, the design team could lighten the overall build while increasing the Machine LW V1's light-wind performance. Its highly efficient aspect ratio is tuned to push the limits of light-wind riding and upwind trajectory. Built with an ultra-rigid Dacron frame as well as our premium 4x4 Canopy Tech made with reinforced Teijin ripstop nylon, the Machine LW V1 delivers structure, stability and unmatched wind range. This structural stability enables better reaction speed in larger-sized kites and allows you to hold down more kite should the wind pick up. We focused on optimizing material sciences for a simplified approach when rounding out the Machine LW V1. Featuring a three-strut frame, a minimalistic and strategic paneling layout, and a premium, streamlined pulleyless bridle system, we minimized added weights for pure light-wind performance. WHY WE MADE IT
We built the Machine LW V1 to enable riders of all skill levels to ride in the least wind possible. It flies upwind, has quick turning, effortless relaunch and the power to get any rider on the water.WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
NEW KITE GEOMETRY
- The Machine V1 LW will help you ride more powered in less wind.
- The Machine V1 LW is user-friendly, lightweight and easy for any rider to use.
- Built with premium materials, the Machine LW V1 is one of the most technically advanced kites we have ever produced.
- The Machine V1 LW features all-new kite geometry brought forth by our legendary design team. This new shape and profile have ushered increased potential for power generation and upwind trajectory.NEW CLEAN CANOPY
- We drastically reduced canopy paneling from previous kite models. This paneling reduction decreases the kite's overall weight while also providing a more aerodynamic canopy profile.NEW PULLEYLESS BRIDLE SYSTEM
- No pulleys means riders have a more instant and direct input from bar to kite. An upgrade to more premium materials, reduces the bridle-line thickness by 25%. Riders will instantly feel less drag through the air due to this streamlining.NEW ONE PUMP SPEED SYSTEM
- The patented Slingshot invention that's now used industry-wide has gotten an upgrade for 2022. We have increased the system's tube diameters to get cleaner airflow for easier inflation, and also repositioned the tubes to be more streamlined and durable.HYBRID OPEN-C CANOPY
- By eliminating the 4th and 5th struts, the design team could lighten the overall build while increasing its light-wind performance. The hybrid geometry provides excellent wind range, instant water relaunch and unlimited light-wind potential.4X4 CANOPY TECH
- The Machine LW V1 is built with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest,stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market.