The Contra 1 Strut has proven to be a useful addition to any kite quiver and has quickly established a reputation as one of the best kites for lightwind freeriding.
This compact, agile kite's single strut design enables the use of far smaller sizes, maximizing the actual potential of foilboarding. Low angles of attack are possible while on foil because to featherweight control and outstanding drift qualities, and even when the engine is off, the back line tension boosts steering impulse.
If you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or foil board, this dynamic kite design will provide you access to an optimum Contra light wind kite.
1 Strut Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
- Lightweight 1-strut design
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
Control Bar Sold Separately