We designed the Ghost V2 kite to be lighter, more user-friendly, and even more versatile than its predecessor. We have tailored the aspect ratio to provide better upwind reach, response, and ease of handling.
- The Ghost V2 features all-new kite geometry brought forth by our legendary design team. This new shape and profile have ushered in a new potential for upwind reach, response, and easy handling.
- The all-new single luff-strut separates the strut from the kites' canopy. This allows for a more natural and aerodynamic canopy profile that reduces drag and creates faster turning speeds and better kite control.
- Each size of the Ghost V2 has been specifically tuned and optimized. Different sized kites have different needs and therefore require different aspect ratios to provide maximum performance per model.
- By using more premium materials, we were able to reduce the bridle-line thickness by 25%. Riders will instantly feel the kite dragging less through the air thanks to this new streamlined bridle.
- The patented Slingshot invention now used industry-wide has gotten an upgrade. We increased our tube diameters for cleaner airflow and easier inflation, as well as repositioned the tubes to be more streamlined and durable.
- Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine tune handling, power, and performance based on your riding style and the specific conditions of a particular session.
- Control bar and Pump Sold Separately