Slingshot Phantasm PTM 926/710 Lower Package V1 – Efficient – Smooth – Fast!
This new Phantasm foil lower set targets performance Wing-Foiling, SUP and Wake use. It combines Slingshots largest high-aspect 926 front wing with a 400 rear stabilizer and a 710 Fuse. The high-aspect PTM 926 wing is a pumping machine that retains smooth turning ability and generates a tremendously efficient amount of lift from any carve. It stands ready to deliver game-changing pop and silky-smooth landings. The wide 926mm wingspan gives incredible rail-to-rail stability in transitions, aiding a riders footwork involved in tacks and tricks. It can be combined with a variety of different aluminum or carbon masts to complete the perfect foil for your particular Wing and SUP-foiling needs and experience level.
The PTM 926 high-aspect wing is incredibly efficient while providing excellent speed and tracking. Riders that are looking for the best speed, best efficiencies and locked-in feel will find nothing better than the PTM series with the 926 getting you foiling the soonest in this group. The 400 rear Stabilizer – helps with early lift and stability. The 710 Fuse is the perfect blend of stability and re-activeness, and the PS 400 Rear Stabilizer gets going in light winds and delivers amazing efficiency.
A great all-around high-aspect wing.
A perfect mix of glide, pumping efficiency, turning ability, and lift generated from turns.
Generates a lot of lift out of a turn.
Big enough to get going in light wind.
- Surface Area (cm2): 1263
- Span (mm): 926
- Chord (mm): 170
- Projected Area (cm2): 1214
Small enough to jump.
Phantasm PTM 926/710 Lower Package V1 Package set includes:
- PTM 926 front wing
- PS 400 rear stabilizer
- 710 mm fuselage
- Neoprene Wing Covers
- Travel Case
- Modular Design – allows you to change out wing sizes to adapt to your growth and needs.
- Wing foiling (and Sup) specific Wing set lower combination.
- PTM 926: (Phantasm Technical Mastery) wing series is the pinnacle of wing efficiencies. These high-aspect wings provide hero-level speed and tracking. Riders that are looking for the best speed, best efficiencies and locked-in feel will find nothing better than the PTM series.
- PS 400 Rear Carbon Stabilizer – Shimless: No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- 872 Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case: Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
- Safe-T Winglets: No sharp foil wings here! Our designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge that helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
926 Front Wing = surface area 1263 cm 2, wing span 92.6 cm, chord 17 cm
PS 400 Rear Stabilizer = surface 280 cm 2, wing span 40 cm
Fuselage 710 = 71 cm length.
Carbon Wings – PU core and use a mix of unidirectional and plain-weave carbon and then a 3k twill beauty ply. Layup varies from wing to wing.
Fuselage –6082 aluminum – for maximum stiffness and strength.