LIGHTWIND / FREERIDE
SIZES: 150 X 45 / 160 X 47.5
The Stylus is a high performance light wind model that allows you to maximize your time on the water. Its clever design allows you to generate speed and power in minimal wind speeds and the offset binding positioning enhances edging and allows greater control over the board.
When paired with Cabrinha’s Contra kite, the realm of light wind kiteboarding is opened up to what was previously deemed unrideable.
Low rocker, high speed design. Optimized for light wind planing.
- Excellent performance in light wind conditions
- Versatility beneath your feet
- Excellent upwind ability
- Offset binding inserts to the heel edge
- Asymmetrical stance for better grip, control and light wind planing
- Rail channels for grip
- UD basalt to support light wind low rocker line for early planing
Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
UD Basalt helps support the light-wind low rocker line, allowing the board to get on the plane quickly and with the least amount of power.
Long rail channels improve grip allowing the board to do more while the rider does less.
The specific stance to the Stylus utilises a more optimum centre of gravity for light wind planing and control.
BIG AIR. 30%