Sizes: 2m / 2.5m / 3m / 3.5m / 4m / 4.5m / 5m / 6m
|Wind Range in Knots (75kg rider)
Weight of Wing (kg) Without Bag
(Tolerances may vary)
The gold standard in winging is back with its 4th generation design.
Crafted for those who demand the best, the Mantis V4 is the pinnacle of stability, power and feel.
With a focus being made towards power distribution and torsional control and cleanliness, the 04 Mantis marks the biggest evolutionary step for this iconic wing.
The new spanwise load path panel layout, combined with the graduated TE load patch, make this the cleanest and highest performing Mantis to date.
*Includes: Bag, repair kit and stickers.
- NEW: Convex strut for improved frame stiffness and extended TE canopy support
- NEW: Graduated TE load distribution panel for improved efficiency of the loaded sail
- NEW: refined airfoil flow
- NEW: spanwise load path panel layout
- NEW: Fully moulded composite widespan handles with indexing mounting interface.
- NEW: Full rigid performance LE handle with anti-abrasion patch
- NEW: 2-ply frame elbow panels for improved arc rigidity
- NEW: Fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics.
- Heavy duty UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Sprint 3.0 and deflate valve
- Durable TPU bumpers
- 2-ply high rigidity centre load reinforcement for added arc and dihedral stability
- Refined convex dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- Refined airfoil centre section for low end power
Nano Ripstop is a 55 g/m2 material with a 3mm double rip stop pattern. This micro rip stop material in unison with a newly developed coating, has given us a 2X increase in the canopy’s tear strength. A smaller rip stop pattern increases the amount of “cells” in any given panel.
KEYLOCK ANGLED HANDLE ATTACHMENTS
Indexing attachment points lock down the composite handles eliminating any rotation at each connection point. The culmination is the most rigid, direct handle design to date.
2 X SPRINT
Two sprint valves connection the Stiff Strut to the Leading edge allow for increased airflow to aid in both inflating and pack down.
TRAILING EDGE LOAD DISTRIBUTOR
The TE load distributor increases wing durability while robustly helping distribute wing tension throughout the trailing edge. The abrasive material stops scuffing while the wing rests on land.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE V2
Expanding on the composite handle design, the all new Pure Impulse Front Handle gives the strongest, most direct LE control and handling in the market. Minute wrist control translates directly into wing input, allowing you to put the wing.
The new window positioning on the Mantis and Vision wings allows for increased range of visibility not only ahead, but also behind you, to aid during riding and transitions.