The Dwarf Craft V2 is the perfect choice for foilers that are looking to take their skills to the next level. Built with a progressive shape and outline, the Dwarfs are one of the most trusted foil boards around. A shorter and wider outline provides great response from the rider to the foil. With chined rails, the Dwarfs stay up on foil when you come in contact with the water while on edge, which makes the boards extremely stable and fun when learning new tricks or dialing in your transitions. The Dwarf Crafts can be ridden strapped or strapless and feature a durable and light weight construction that won't hold you back as you progress from session to session.
- CONCAVE DECK - Concave design provides increased turning sensitivity and response, as well as more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement as you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is
- ADJUSTABLE FOIL TRACK MOUNT - The adjustable mount allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference.
- BEVELED RAILS - Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
- MULTIPLE FOOTSTRAP INSERT POSITIONS - Ride however you want. With multiple insert options you can ride whatever configuration you like: three straps, two straps, one strap, no straps, two hooks, one hook, or no hooks—you can make the choice.
- CORDUROY EVA DECK PAD - This full coverage EVA deck pad is the perfect blend of comfort and traction. Its super soft on your feet yet super grippy, ensuring there are no slips, no slides, and no slices.
- NOSE LEASH PLUG - Whether you are body dragging, swimming in after the wind has died, or trying to relaunch your kite, this new leash plug helps you keep your board next to you when you need it most.
- Foot Straps and Foil Track Hardware Sold Separately